Around Cosine ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Unity. It is located about 39 miles [62 km] to the northeast of Cosine.
The next largest community is Provost (AB).
It is located about 20 miles [ km] to the northwest of Cosine
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Altario
- Altario lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bodo
- Bodo lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the west of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bodo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Compeer
- Compeer lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the south of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Compeer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hayter
- Hayter lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hayter
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kirriemuir
- Kirriemuir lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the southwest of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirriemuir
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Lake
- Cactus Lake lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the east of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Denzil
- Denzil lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northeast of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Denzil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Evesham
- Evesham lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the north of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Evesham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the east of Cosine
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Major
- Major lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the southeast of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Major
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northeast of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the east of Cosine
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
Curious and Interesting Names Near Cosine ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cosine.
Airports Near Cosine ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Cosine and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Cosine.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Saskatchewan:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cosine. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Cosine were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cosine) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cosine. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.1333, Longitude: -109.9333 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cosine), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|