Welcome to Denzil ...
The village of Denzil is 2,290 feet [698 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Denzil is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Denzil lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Denzil (for example, toward Cadogan (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Denzil: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Denzil: S0L<3>
Communities near Denzil ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Denzil.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Senlac
- Senlac lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the north of Denzil
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Senlac
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the west of Denzil
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Lake
- Cactus Lake lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Denzil
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Denzil
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Denzil
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Reward
- Reward lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northeast of Denzil
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Reward came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reward
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Evesham
- Evesham lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the northwest of Denzil
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Evesham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bodo
- Bodo lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the west of Denzil
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bodo
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Denzil ...
Looking for more information about Denzil? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Denzil, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Denzil.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Denzil. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Denzil - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Denzil). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Denzil or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Denzil) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Denzil. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from DenzilOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Denzil. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2291, Longitude: -109.6498 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<7>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|