Welcome to Senlac ...
The village of Senlac is 2,210 feet [674 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Senlac is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Senlac lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Senlac (for example, toward Czar (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Senlac: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Senlac: S0L<3>
Communities near Senlac ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Senlac.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Denzil
- Denzil lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the south of Senlac
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Denzil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hayter
- Hayter lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southwest of Senlac
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hayter
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the south of Senlac
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Evesham
- Evesham lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the southwest of Senlac
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Evesham
- Winter - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Winter
- Winter was located 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northeast of Senlac
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Winter. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Reward
- Reward lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southeast of Senlac
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Reward came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reward
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the south of Senlac
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the south of Senlac
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Senlac ...
Looking for more information about Senlac? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Senlac, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Senlac.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Senlac. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Senlac - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Senlac). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Senlac or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Senlac) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Senlac. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from SenlacOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Senlac. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4921, Longitude: -109.7080 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<7>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|