Welcome to Reward ...
Reward is 2,280 feet [695 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Reward is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Reward lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Reward (for example, toward Hayter (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Reward: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Reward: S0K<3>
Communities Also Named Reward ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 3 communities that are also named Reward - they are located in California (2) and Pennsylvania.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Reward.
Communities near Reward ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Reward.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Denzil
- Denzil lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southwest of Reward.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Denzil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Scott
- Scott lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the east of Reward.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Scott came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scott
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Senlac
- Senlac lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northwest of Reward.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Senlac
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the west of Reward.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Reward.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Adanac
- Adanac lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Reward.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Adanac
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southwest of Reward.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Tramping Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tramping Lake
- Tramping Lake lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the southeast of Reward.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tramping Lake
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Reward ...
Looking for more information about Reward? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Reward, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Reward.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Reward. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Reward - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Reward, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Reward). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Reward or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Reward) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Reward. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from RewardOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Reward. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3000, Longitude: -109.3667 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|