Welcome to Adanac ...
Adanac is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Adanac lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Adanac (for example, toward Hayter (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Adanac: (306) and (639)<2>
Communities Also Named Adanac ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Adanac - they are located in and Ontario (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Adanac.
Communities near Adanac ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Adanac.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Scott
- Scott lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the south of Adanac
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Scott came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scott
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Phippen
- Phippen lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Adanac
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Phippen came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Phippen
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Reward
- Reward lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Adanac
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Reward came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reward
- Cut Knife
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wilbert
- Wilbert lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the north of Adanac
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wilbert
- Winter - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Winter
- Winter was located 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the northwest of Adanac
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Winter. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Tramping Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tramping Lake
- Tramping Lake lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the south of Adanac
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tramping Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rockhaven
- Rockhaven lies 23 miles [37 km]<3> to the north of Adanac
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rockhaven came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rockhaven
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Adanac ...
Looking for more information about Adanac? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Adanac, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Adanac.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Adanac. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Adanac - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Adanac) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Adanac. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Adanac
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Adanac. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4535, Longitude: -109.0568
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|