Welcome to Cosine ...
Cosine is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Cosine lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Cosine (for example, toward Consort (AB)), you will soon leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Cosine: (306) and (639)<2>
Communities near Cosine ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Cosine.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Denzil
- Denzil lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Denzil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hayter
- Hayter lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hayter
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Lake
- Cactus Lake lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bodo
- Bodo lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the west of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bodo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the east of Cosine
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Altario
- Altario lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the east of Cosine
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Evesham
- Evesham lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the north of Cosine
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Evesham
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Cosine ...
Looking for more information about Cosine? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Cosine, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Cosine.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cosine. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Cosine - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Cosine) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cosine. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.1333, Longitude: -109.9333 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|