Around Bodo ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Provost. It is located about 15 miles [24 km] to the northwest of Bodo.
The next largest community is Macklin (SK).
It is located about 13 miles [ km] to the northeast of Bodo
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Bodo.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Altario
- Altario lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the south of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadogan
- Cadogan lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northwest of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Compeer
- Compeer lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the south of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Compeer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hayter
- Hayter lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the north of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hayter
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kirriemuir
- Kirriemuir lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southwest of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirriemuir
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Monitor
- Monitor lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the southwest of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Monitor
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Lake
- Cactus Lake lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the east of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Denzil
- Denzil lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the east of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Denzil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Evesham
- Evesham lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Evesham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the east of Bodo
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Major
- Major lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the southeast of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Major
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northeast of Bodo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the east of Bodo
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
Curious and Interesting Names Near Bodo ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bodo.
Airports Near Bodo ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Bodo and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Bodo.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bodo. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Bodo were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bodo) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bodo. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BodoOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bodo. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.1538, Longitude: -110.0811 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bodo), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|