Around New Norway ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Leduc. It is located about 36 miles [57 km] to the northwest of New Norway.
The next largest community is Camrose.
It is located about 11 miles [ km] to the northeast of New Norway
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the north of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the south of New Norway
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the east of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> to the north of New Norway
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the northeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northwest of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the east of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Navarre
- Navarre lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the west of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Navarre
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
Curious and Interesting Names Near New Norway ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for New Norway.
Airports Near New Norway ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to New Norway and that information can be found on the Airports Page for New Norway.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for New Norway ...
Looking for more information about New Norway? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for New Norway. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for New Norway, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for New Norway.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for New Norway. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for New Norway were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- New Norway) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for New Norway. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from New Norway
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in New Norway. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8696, Longitude: -112.9514
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to New Norway), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|