Welcome to Bawlf ...
Time Zone: Bawlf lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Bawlf: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bawlf: T0B<2>
Communities near Bawlf ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bawlf.
- Camrose (16 miles [25.7 km] to the northwest)
- Daysland (9 miles [14.5 km] to the southeast)
- Strome (18 miles [29 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Strome
- Strome lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southeast of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strome
- Rosalind (9 miles [14.5 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosalind
- Rosalind lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the south of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosalind
- Edberg (16 miles [25.7 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Heisler (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heisler
- Heisler lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the southeast of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heisler
- Round Hill (18 miles [29 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the north of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
- Ohaton (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Meeting Creek (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the southwest of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- Kelsey (6 miles [9.7 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Bawlf
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bawlf ...
Looking for more information about Bawlf? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bawlf, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bawlf.
Adding Bawlf to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Bawlf was on a map titled Road Map for Montana & Southern Alberta (from Shell Oil, 1951).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Bawlf on our Genealogy Page.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Bawlf
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bawlf. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bawlf). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bawlf or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bawlf) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bawlf. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BawlfOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bawlf. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9200, Longitude: -112.4660 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|