Welcome to Gwynne ...
Time Zone: Gwynne lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Gwynne: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Gwynne: T0C<2>
Communities near Gwynne ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Gwynne.
- Camrose (15 miles [24.1 km] to the east)
- Wetaskiwin (7 miles [11.3 km] to the west)
- Millet (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Millet
- Millet lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Gwynne
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Millet
- New Sarepta (19 miles [30.6 km] to the north)
- Hay Lakes (15 miles [24.1 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the north of Gwynne
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- New Norway (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southeast)
- Bittern Lake (5 miles [8 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Gwynne
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Ferintosh (18 miles [29 km] to the southeast)
- Armena (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Gwynne
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Duhamel (10 miles [16.1 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Gwynne
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Gwynne ...
Looking for more information about Gwynne? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Gwynne, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Gwynne.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Gwynne. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Gwynne). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Gwynne or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Gwynne) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Gwynne. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from GwynneOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Gwynne. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9889, Longitude: -113.1984 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|