Welcome to New Sarepta ...
Time Zone: New Sarepta lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for New Sarepta: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for New Sarepta: T0B<2>
Communities near New Sarepta ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near New Sarepta.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Millet
- Millet lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Millet
- Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southeast of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- South Cooking Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for South Cooking Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for South Cooking Lake
- South Cooking Lake lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the north of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on South Cooking Lake
- Half Moon Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Half Moon Lake
- Half Moon Lake lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the north of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Half Moon Lake
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the south of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southeast of New Sarepta
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for New Sarepta ...
Looking for more information about New Sarepta? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for New Sarepta, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for New Sarepta.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for New Sarepta. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as New Sarepta). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether New Sarepta or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- New Sarepta) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for New Sarepta. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from New Sarepta
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in New Sarepta. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2753, Longitude: -113.1475
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|