Welcome to Armena ...
Time Zone: Armena lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Armena: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Armena: T0B<2>
Communities Also Named Armena ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Armena - they are located in and Georgia (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Armena.
Communities near Armena ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Armena.
- New Sarepta
- Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Armena
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- New Norway
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Armena
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Round Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Armena
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Armena
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Armena
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the south of Armena
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Armena ...
Looking for more information about Armena? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Armena, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Armena.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Armena. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Armena). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Armena or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Armena) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Armena. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Armena
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Armena. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.1215, Longitude: -112.9487
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|