Welcome to New Norway ...
Time Zone: New Norway lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for New Norway: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for New Norway: T0B<2>
Communities Also Named New Norway ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named New Norway - it's located in Pennsylvania.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for New Norway.
Communities near New Norway ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near New Norway.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<4>
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northwest of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northwest of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the north of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of New Norway
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for New Norway ...
Looking for more information about New Norway? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for New Norway, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for New Norway.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for New Norway. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as New Norway). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether New Norway or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- New Norway) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for New Norway. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from New Norway
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in New Norway. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8696, Longitude: -112.9514
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|