Welcome to Ferlow Junction ...
Time Zone: Ferlow Junction lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Ferlow Junction: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Ferlow Junction: T0B<2>
Communities near Ferlow Junction ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Ferlow Junction.
- Camrose (5 miles [8 km] to the northeast)
- Bawlf (17 miles [27.4 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the east of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Hay Lakes (18 miles [29 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northwest of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- New Norway (6 miles [9.7 km] to the southwest)
- Bittern Lake (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Edberg (12 miles [19.3 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the south of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Ferintosh (13 miles [20.9 km] to the south)
- Round Hill (18 miles [29 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
- Ohaton (9 miles [14.5 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the east of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Kingman (18 miles [29 km] to the north)
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ferlow Junction ...
Looking for more information about Ferlow Junction? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Ferlow Junction, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Ferlow Junction.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ferlow Junction. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Ferlow Junction, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Ferlow Junction). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Ferlow Junction or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ferlow Junction) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ferlow Junction. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Ferlow JunctionOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ferlow Junction. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9523, Longitude: -112.8825 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|