Around Jarrow ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Wainwright. It is located about 23 miles [37 km] to the east of Jarrow.
The next largest community is Vegreville.
It is located about 47 miles [ km] to the northwest of Jarrow
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Amisk
- Amisk lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Amisk
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bellshill
- Bellshill lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the south of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bellshill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fabyan
- Fabyan lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the east of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fabyan
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greenshields came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenshields
- Greenshields lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the east of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenshields
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kinsella came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kinsella
- Kinsella lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kinsella
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Minburn
- Minburn lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the north of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Minburn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Strome
- Strome lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the west of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strome
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Viking came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Viking
- Viking lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Jarrow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Viking
Curious and Interesting Names Near Jarrow ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Jarrow.
Airports Near Jarrow ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<4> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Jarrow and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Jarrow.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Jarrow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Jarrow were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Jarrow) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Jarrow. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Jarrow
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Jarrow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9405, Longitude: -111.3949
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Jarrow), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|