Welcome to Bellshill ...
Time Zone: Bellshill lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Bellshill: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bellshill: T0B<2>
Communities near Bellshill ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bellshill.
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alliance
- Alliance lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Galahad
- Galahad lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad
- Battle Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battle Bend
- Battle Bend lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the south of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battle Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Berkinshaw
- Berkinshaw lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Berkinshaw
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownfield
- Brownfield lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the south of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownfield
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Amisk
- Amisk lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the east of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Amisk
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bellshill ...
Looking for more information about Bellshill? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bellshill, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bellshill.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bellshill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Bellshill, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bellshill). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bellshill or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bellshill) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bellshill. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bellshill
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bellshill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5796, Longitude: -111.5404
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|