Welcome to Berkinshaw ...
Time Zone: Berkinshaw lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Berkinshaw: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Berkinshaw: T0B<2>
Communities near Berkinshaw ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Berkinshaw.
- Castor (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southwest)
- Forestburg (17 miles [27.4 km] to the northwest)
- Galahad (9 miles [14.5 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Galahad
- Galahad lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Berkinshaw
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad
- Halkirk (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Halkirk
- Halkirk lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the southwest of Berkinshaw
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Halkirk
- Battle Bend (13 miles [20.9 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battle Bend
- Battle Bend lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Berkinshaw
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battle Bend
- Bellshill (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bellshill
- Bellshill lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Berkinshaw
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bellshill
- Bulwark (14 miles [22.5 km] to the southeast) - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bulwark
- Bulwark was located 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Berkinshaw
- Battle River (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battle River
- Battle River lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Berkinshaw
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battle River
- Brownfield (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownfield
- Brownfield lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Berkinshaw
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownfield
- Fleet (19 miles [30.6 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fleet
- Fleet lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of Berkinshaw
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fleet came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fleet
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Berkinshaw ...
Looking for more information about Berkinshaw? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Berkinshaw, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Berkinshaw.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Berkinshaw
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Berkinshaw. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Berkinshaw, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Berkinshaw). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Berkinshaw or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Berkinshaw) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Berkinshaw. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BerkinshawOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Berkinshaw. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4267, Longitude: -111.7562 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|