Welcome to Fleet ...
Fleet is 2,720 feet [829 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Fleet is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Fleet lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Fleet: (403) & (587)<2>
Communities Also Named Fleet ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 4 communities that are also named Fleet - they are located in Kentucky, South Carolina and Virginia (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Fleet.
Communities near Fleet ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Fleet.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coronation
- Coronation lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the east of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coronation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alliance
- Alliance lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the north of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance
- Bulwark ‑ Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bulwark
- Bulwark was located 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Fleet.
- Battle River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battle River
- Battle River lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battle River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownfield
- Brownfield lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Fleet.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownfield
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Berkinshaw
- Berkinshaw lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the north of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Berkinshaw
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Halkirk
- Halkirk lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the northwest of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Halkirk
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Endiang
- Endiang lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the southwest of Fleet.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Endiang came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Endiang
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spondin
- Spondin lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the south of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spondin
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Fleet ...
Looking for more information about Fleet? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Fleet, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Fleet.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Fleet. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Fleet - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Fleet) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fleet. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from FleetOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fleet. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.1500, Longitude: -111.7333 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|