Welcome to Mannville ...
The village of Mannville is 2,070 feet [631 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Mannville lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel east from Mannville (for example, toward Marshall (SK)), you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Area codes for Mannville: (780) & (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Mannville: T0B<3>
Communities Also Named Mannville ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Mannville - they are located in Florida, New York and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Mannville.
Communities near Mannville ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Mannville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Minburn
- Minburn lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the west of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Minburn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Borradaile
- Borradaile lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the east of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Borradaile
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kinsella
- Kinsella lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the south of Mannville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kinsella came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kinsella
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ranfurly
- Ranfurly lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the west of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ranfurly
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Myrnam
- Myrnam lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the north of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Myrnam
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Derwent
- Derwent lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the north of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Derwent
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rusylvia
- Rusylvia lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the northeast of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rusylvia
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clandonald
- Clandonald lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<4> to the northeast of Mannville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clandonald
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Mannville ...
Looking for more information about Mannville? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Mannville, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Mannville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mannville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Mannville - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Mannville). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Mannville or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Mannville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mannville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MannvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mannville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.3391, Longitude: -111.1789 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|