When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Jarrow.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Jarrow. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Jarrow.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 204 miles [328.3 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Jarrow.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Jarrow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Killam - Sedgewick Airport (FAA ID: CEK6)
- Killam - Sedgewick Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Jarrow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Killam - Sedgewick Airport
- Hardisty Airport (FAA ID: CEA5)
- Hardisty Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Jarrow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hardisty Airport
- Wainwright Airport (YWV/CYWV)
- Vermilion Airport (YVG/CYVG)
- Forestburg Airport (FAA ID: CEF6)
- Forestburg Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Jarrow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Forestburg Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Jarrow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Jarrow), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Jarrow) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Jarrow. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Jarrow
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Jarrow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9405, Longitude: -111.3949