Around Duhamel ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Edmonton. It is located about 48 miles [77 km] to the northwest of Duhamel.
The next largest community is Leduc.
It is located about 34 miles [ km] to the northwest of Duhamel
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the north of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the east of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the northwest of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Edberg came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the north of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the east of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southeast of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Navarre
- Navarre lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the west of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Navarre
- New Norway
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the east of Duhamel
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
Curious and Interesting Names Near Duhamel ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Duhamel.
Airports Near Duhamel ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<4> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Duhamel and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Duhamel.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Duhamel. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Duhamel were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Duhamel) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Duhamel. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Duhamel
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Duhamel. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9167, Longitude: -112.9667
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Duhamel), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|