Around Camrose ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Leduc. It is located about 34 miles [54 km] to the northwest of Camrose.
The next largest community is Beaumont.
It is located about 33 miles [ km] to the northwest of Camrose
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the west of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the south of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southwest of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the west of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- New Norway
- New Sarepta
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Round Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northeast of Camrose
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
Curious and Interesting Names Near Camrose ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Camrose.
Airports Near Camrose ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Camrose and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Camrose.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Camrose ...
Looking for more information about Camrose? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Camrose. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Camrose, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Camrose.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Camrose: www.camrose.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Camrose were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Camrose) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Camrose. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Camrose
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Camrose. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0181, Longitude: -112.8304
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Camrose), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|