Around Evesham ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Unity. It is located about 29 miles [46 km] to the east of Evesham.
The next largest community is Provost (AB).
It is located about 17 miles [ km] to the west of Evesham
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bodo
- Bodo lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the southwest of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bodo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadogan
- Cadogan lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the west of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hayter
- Hayter lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the west of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hayter
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ribstone
- Ribstone lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ribstone
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Lake
- Cactus Lake lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the south of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Denzil
- Denzil lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southeast of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Denzil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grosswerder
- Grosswerder lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the south of Evesham
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grosswerder. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grosswerder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Primate
- Primate lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the south of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Primate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Reward
- Reward lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the east of Evesham
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Reward came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reward
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salvador
- Salvador lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Evesham
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Salvador came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salvador
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Senlac
- Senlac lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Evesham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Senlac
Curious and Interesting Names Near Evesham ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Evesham.
Airports Near Evesham ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Evesham and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Evesham.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Saskatchewan:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Evesham. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Evesham were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Evesham) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Evesham. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from EveshamOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Evesham. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3917, Longitude: -109.8447 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Evesham), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|