Welcome to Burstall ...
The town of Burstall is 2,400 feet [732 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Burstall is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Burstall lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel south from Burstall (for example, toward Walsh (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Burstall: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Burstall: S0N<3>
Communities Also Named Burstall ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Burstall - it's located in Alabama.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Burstall.
Communities near Burstall ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Burstall.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richmound
- Richmound lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southeast of Burstall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richmound
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilda
- Hilda lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Burstall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilda
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mendham
- Mendham lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the northeast of Burstall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mendham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Liebenthal
- Liebenthal lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the east of Burstall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Liebenthal
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Estuary - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Estuary
- Estuary was located 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the north of Burstall
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Estuary. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bindloss
- Bindloss lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Burstall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bindloss came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bindloss
- Fox Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fox Valley
- Fox Valley lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the southeast of Burstall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fox Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Schuler
- Schuler lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the south of Burstall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Schuler
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Burstall ...
Looking for more information about Burstall? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Burstall, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Burstall.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Burstall. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Burstall - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Burstall). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Burstall or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Burstall) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Burstall. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BurstallOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Burstall. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.6570, Longitude: -109.9059 |
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<7>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|