Welcome to Liebenthal ...
Liebenthal is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Liebenthal lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you leave Liebenthal and travel west, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Liebenthal: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Liebenthal: S0N<3>
Communities Also Named Liebenthal ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found another community named Liebenthal - it's located in Kansas.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Liebenthal.
Communities near Liebenthal ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Liebenthal.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burstall
- Burstall lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the west of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burstall
- Fox Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fox Valley
- Fox Valley lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the south of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fox Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richmound
- Richmound lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richmound
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prelate
- Prelate lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the northeast of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prelate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mendham
- Mendham lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the northwest of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mendham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lemsford
- Lemsford lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lemsford
- Estuary ‑ Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Estuary
- Estuary was located 24 miles [38.6 km]<4> to the northwest of Liebenthal.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Estuary. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilda
- Hilda lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<4> to the southwest of Liebenthal.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilda
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Liebenthal ...
Looking for more information about Liebenthal? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Liebenthal, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Liebenthal.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Liebenthal. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Liebenthal - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Liebenthal, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Liebenthal). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Liebenthal or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Liebenthal) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Liebenthal. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LiebenthalOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Liebenthal. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.6596, Longitude: -109.5364 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|