Welcome to Estuary ...
So far, we have found very little information about Estuary. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Estuary to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Estuary, please Contact Us.
We aren't confident of the location of Estuary, so consider the above location as an estimate.<2>
Estuary was established in 1914.
While the community is gone, the present day location for Estuary is 1,890 feet [576 m] above sea level.<3>.
Time Zone: The area where Estuary was located is in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Estuary, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
The location where Estuary once stood is in the (306) and (639)<4> area codes.
Communities Also Named Estuary ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Estuary - it's located in Florida.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Estuary.
Communities near Estuary ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Estuary.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burstall
- Burstall lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<5> to the south of Estuary
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burstall
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mendham
- Mendham lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<5> to the southeast of Estuary
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mendham
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bindloss
- Bindloss lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<5> to the west of Estuary
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bindloss came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bindloss
- Acadia Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Acadia Valley
- Acadia Valley lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<5> to the northwest of Estuary
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acadia Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prelate
- Prelate lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<5> to the east of Estuary
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prelate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mantario
- Mantario lies 23 miles [37 km]<5> to the north of Estuary
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mantario came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mantario
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Liebenthal
- Liebenthal lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<5> to the southeast of Estuary
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Liebenthal
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Laporte
- Laporte lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<5> to the northeast of Estuary
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Laporte
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Estuary, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Estuary - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<4>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<5>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Estuary) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Estuary. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from EstuaryOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Estuary. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9339, Longitude: -109.8991 |
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<7>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|