Welcome to Bindloss ...
Bindloss is 2,110 feet [643 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Bindloss lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel east from Bindloss (for example, toward Leader (SK)), you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Telephone area codes for Bindloss: (403) and (587)<2>
Communities near Bindloss ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bindloss.
- Acadia Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Acadia Valley
- Acadia Valley lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the north of Bindloss
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acadia Valley
- Estuary - Historic
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Estuary. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Estuary
- Estuary was located 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the east of Bindloss
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Buffalo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Buffalo
- Buffalo lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the west of Bindloss
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Buffalo
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burstall
- Burstall lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Bindloss
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burstall
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mendham
- Mendham lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<3> to the east of Bindloss
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mendham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilda
- Hilda lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<3> to the south of Bindloss
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilda
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mantario came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mantario
- Mantario lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Bindloss
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mantario
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bindloss ...
Looking for more information about Bindloss? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bindloss, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bindloss.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bindloss. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bindloss - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bindloss) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bindloss. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bindloss
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bindloss. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.8833, Longitude: -110.2667
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|