Welcome to Schuler ...
Schuler is 2,600 feet [792 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Schuler is ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Schuler lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Schuler: (403) & (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Schuler: T0J<3>
Communities Also Named Schuler ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Schuler - it's located in Alabama.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Schuler.
Communities near Schuler ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Schuler.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richmound
- Richmound lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richmound
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilda
- Hilda lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the north of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilda
- Golden Prairie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Golden Prairie
- Golden Prairie lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the east of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Golden Prairie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burstall
- Burstall lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the north of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burstall
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hatton
- Hatton lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the southeast of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hatton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Walsh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Walsh
- Walsh lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<4> to the south of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walsh
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Irvine came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Irvine
- Irvine lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<4> to the south of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Irvine
- Fox Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fox Valley
- Fox Valley lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<4> to the east of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fox Valley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dunmore came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dunmore
- Dunmore lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Schuler
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dunmore
- Medicine Hat
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Schuler ...
Looking for more information about Schuler? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Schuler, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Schuler.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Schuler. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Schuler - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Schuler). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Schuler or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Schuler) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Schuler. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Schuler
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Schuler. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.3390, Longitude: -110.0925
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|