Around Kinsella ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Wainwright. It is located about 20 miles [32 km] to the southeast of Kinsella.
The next largest community is Vegreville.
It is located about 46 miles [ km] to the northwest of Kinsella
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Kinsella.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Borradaile
- Borradaile lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the northeast of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Borradaile
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fabyan
- Fabyan lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the southeast of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fabyan
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greenshields came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenshields
- Greenshields lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenshields
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Heath came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Heath
- Heath lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heath
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jarrow
- Jarrow lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jarrow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Minburn
- Minburn lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the north of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Minburn
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Viking came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Viking
- Viking lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the west of Kinsella
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Viking<4>
Curious and Interesting Names Near Kinsella ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Kinsella.
Airports Near Kinsella ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Kinsella and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Kinsella.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kinsella. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Kinsella were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kinsella) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kinsella. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kinsella
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kinsella. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0313, Longitude: -111.2301
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kinsella), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|