Around Hardisty ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Wainwright. It is located about 22 miles [35 km] to the northeast of Hardisty.
The next largest community is Viking.
It is located about 34 miles [ km] to the northwest of Hardisty
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alliance
- Alliance lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southwest of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Amisk
- Amisk lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Amisk
- Battle Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battle Bend
- Battle Bend lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the south of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battle Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bellshill
- Bellshill lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bellshill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Berkinshaw
- Berkinshaw lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southwest of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Berkinshaw
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fabyan
- Fabyan lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fabyan
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greenshields came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenshields
- Greenshields lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the east of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenshields
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hughenden
- Hughenden lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southeast of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hughenden
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jarrow
- Jarrow lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the north of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jarrow
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kinsella came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kinsella
- Kinsella lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the north of Hardisty
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kinsella
Curious and Interesting Names Near Hardisty ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Hardisty.
Airports Near Hardisty ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Hardisty and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Hardisty.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Hardisty ...
Looking for more information about Hardisty? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Hardisty. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Hardisty, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Hardisty.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hardisty. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Hardisty were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hardisty) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hardisty. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hardisty
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hardisty. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.6744, Longitude: -111.3058
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Hardisty), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|