Around Bellshill ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Wainwright. It is located about 33 miles [53 km] to the northeast of Bellshill.
The next largest community is Viking.
It is located about 36 miles [ km] to the north of Bellshill
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Bellshill.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alliance
- Alliance lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Amisk
- Amisk lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the east of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Amisk
- Battle Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battle Bend
- Battle Bend lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the south of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battle Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Berkinshaw
- Berkinshaw lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southwest of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Berkinshaw
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownfield
- Brownfield lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the south of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownfield
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Galahad
- Galahad lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the west of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hughenden
- Hughenden lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the east of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hughenden
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jarrow
- Jarrow lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the north of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jarrow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Strome
- Strome lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Bellshill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strome
Curious and Interesting Names Near Bellshill ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bellshill.
Airports Near Bellshill ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<4> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Bellshill and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Bellshill.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bellshill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Bellshill were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bellshill) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bellshill. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bellshill
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bellshill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5796, Longitude: -111.5404
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bellshill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|