Welcome to Bellevue ...
Bellevue is 4,280 feet [1,305 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Bellevue is about ¾ mile [or ~1¼ km] above sea level.
Time Zone: Bellevue lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel west from Bellevue, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
Area codes for Bellevue: (403) and (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bellevue: T0K<3>
Communities Also Named Bellevue ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 52 communities that are also named Bellevue - they are located in Alabama (2), Arizona, Arkansas, California (2), Colorado, Delaware, Georgia (2), Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana (4), Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New York (2), Newfoundland and Labrador, Ohio, Ontario (2), Oregon, Pennsylvania (5), Prince Edward Island, Quebec (6), South Carolina, Tennessee (2), Texas, Virginia, Washington (2) and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bellevue.
Communities near Bellevue ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bellevue.
- Crowsnest Pass (6 miles [9.7 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crowsnest Pass
- Crowsnest Pass lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the west of Bellevue
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crowsnest Pass came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crowsnest Pass
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Crowsnest Pass<6>
- Pincher Creek (19 miles [30.6 km] to the east)
- Blairmore (3 miles [4.8 km] to the northwest)
- Lundbreck (9 miles [14.5 km] to the east)
- Cowley (13 miles [20.9 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cowley
- Cowley lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the east of Bellevue
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cowley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cowley
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cowley<6>
- Beaver Mines (11 miles [17.7 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaver Mines
- Beaver Mines lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Bellevue
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beaver Mines came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaver Mines
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Beaver Mines<6>
- Pincher Station (19 miles [30.6 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pincher Station
- Pincher Station lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the east of Bellevue
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pincher Station
- Lille (5 miles [8 km] to the north) - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lille
- Lille was located 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the north of Bellevue
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Lille. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Coleman (7 miles [11.3 km] to the northwest)
- Bever Mines (11 miles [17.7 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bever Mines
- Bever Mines lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Bellevue
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bever Mines
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bellevue ...
Looking for more information about Bellevue? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Bellevue, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Bellevue.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Bellevue
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bellevue. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bellevue - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Bellevue, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bellevue). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bellevue or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bellevue) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bellevue. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BellevueOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bellevue. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.5795, Longitude: -114.3645 |
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|