Welcome to Bever Mines ...
Telephone area codes for Bever Mines: (403) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bever Mines: T0K<2>
Communities near Bever Mines ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bever Mines.
- Crowsnest Pass (17 miles [27.4 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crowsnest Pass
- Crowsnest Pass lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Bever Mines
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crowsnest Pass came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crowsnest Pass
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Crowsnest Pass<5>
- Pincher Creek (11 miles [17.7 km] to the east)
- Blairmore (15 miles [24.1 km] to the northwest)
- Hillcrest Mines (11 miles [17.7 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hillcrest Mines
- Hillcrest Mines lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Bever Mines
- Hillcrest Mines has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hillcrest Mines
- Lundbreck (8 miles [12.9 km] to the north)
- Cowley (9 miles [14.5 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cowley
- Cowley lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the northeast of Bever Mines
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cowley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cowley
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cowley<5>
- Frank (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frank
- Frank lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Bever Mines
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frank came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frank
- Pincher Station (11 miles [17.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pincher Station
- Pincher Station lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Bever Mines
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pincher Station
- Burmis (8 miles [12.9 km] to the northwest) - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burmis
- Burmis was located 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Bever Mines
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Burmis. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Bellevue (11 miles [17.7 km] to the northwest)
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bever Mines ...
Looking for more information about Bever Mines? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bever Mines, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bever Mines.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bever Mines. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Bever Mines, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bever Mines). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bever Mines or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bever Mines) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bever Mines. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bever MinesOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bever Mines. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.4599, Longitude: -114.1922 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|