Welcome to Lundbreck ...
Time Zone: Lundbreck lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel west from Lundbreck, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
Area codes for Lundbreck: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Lundbreck: T0K<2>
Communities near Lundbreck ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lundbreck.
- Crowsnest Pass
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crowsnest Pass
- Crowsnest Pass lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the west of Lundbreck
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crowsnest Pass came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crowsnest Pass
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Crowsnest Pass<5>
- Pincher Creek
- Hillcrest Mines
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hillcrest Mines
- Hillcrest Mines lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the west of Lundbreck
- Hillcrest Mines has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hillcrest Mines
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cowley
- Cowley lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Lundbreck
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cowley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cowley
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cowley<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frank
- Frank lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the west of Lundbreck
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frank came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frank
- Beaver Mines
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaver Mines
- Beaver Mines lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the south of Lundbreck
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beaver Mines came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaver Mines
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Beaver Mines<5>
- Pincher Station
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pincher Station
- Pincher Station lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Lundbreck
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pincher Station
- Burmis - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burmis
- Burmis was located 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the west of Lundbreck
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Burmis. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Bever Mines
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bever Mines
- Bever Mines lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the south of Lundbreck
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bever Mines
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lundbreck ...
Looking for more information about Lundbreck? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Lundbreck, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Lundbreck.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lundbreck. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lundbreck). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lundbreck or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lundbreck) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lundbreck. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LundbreckOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lundbreck. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.5863, Longitude: -114.1626 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|