When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Ardley, there are nearby communities that are likely to provide the information that you're looking for. If you want to learn more about those communities, the following list should be of help.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Ardley - within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 20 communities listed:
- Alix (9 miles [14.5 km] to the north)
- Bashaw (24 miles [38.6 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Ardley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<2>
- Bentley (37 miles [59.5 km] to the west)
- Big Valley (25 miles [40.2 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Big Valley
- Big Valley lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Ardley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Big Valley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Big Valley
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Big Valley<2>
- Blackfalds (25 miles [40.2 km] to the west)
- Donalda (35 miles [56.3 km] to the northeast)
- Erskine (15 miles [24.1 km] to the east)
- Ferintosh (36 miles [57.9 km] to the north)
- Gull Lake (32 miles [51.5 km] to the northwest)
- Innisfail (34 miles [54.7 km] to the southwest)
- Lacombe (25 miles [40.2 km] to the northwest)
- Pine Lake (14 miles [22.5 km] to the southwest)
- Ponoka (32 miles [51.5 km] to the northwest)
- Red Deer (24 miles [38.6 km] to the west)
- Rowley (39 miles [62.8 km] to the southeast)
- Stettler (22 miles [35.4 km] to the east)
- Sylvan Lake (36 miles [57.9 km] to the west)
- Three Hills (38 miles [61.2 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Three Hills
- Three Hills lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the south of Ardley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Three Hills came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Three Hills
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Three Hills<2>
- Torrington (36 miles [57.9 km] to the southwest)
- Trochu (29 miles [46.7 km] to the south)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Ardley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ardley) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ardley. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ArdleyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ardley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2605, Longitude: -113.2326 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|