Around Ardley ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Red Deer. It is located about 24 miles [38 km] to the west of Ardley.
The next largest community is Sylvan Lake.
It is located about 36 miles [ km] to the west of Ardley
The following is a sample of neighboring communities based on their distance from Ardley, with the nearest first.
(4 miles [6.4 km] to the south)
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the northwest)
(9 miles [14.5 km] to the north)
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the south)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lousana came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lousana
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Lousana
(12 miles [19.3 km] to the northeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nevis came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nevis
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Nevis
(13 miles [20.9 km] to the west)
(13 miles [20.9 km] to the east)
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the west)
- Pine Lake
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the southwest)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tees
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Tees
(15 miles [24.1 km] to the east)
(15 miles [24.1 km] to the north)
(17 miles [27.4 km] to the northwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Clive came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clive
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Clive
(18 miles [29 km] to the south)
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the northwest)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Chigwell. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chigwell
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Chigwell
Curious and Interesting Names Near Ardley ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ardley.
Airports Near Ardley ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Ardley and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Ardley.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ardley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Ardley were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Ardley), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|