Welcome to Mirror ...
Time Zone: Mirror lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Mirror: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Mirror: T0B<2>
Communities near Mirror ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Mirror.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Delburne
- Delburne lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Delburne
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Clive came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clive
- Clive lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the west of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clive
- White Sands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Sands
- White Sands lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the east of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Sands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tees
- Tees lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the west of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tees
- Rochon Sands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rochon Sands
- Rochon Sands lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the east of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rochon Sands
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nevis came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nevis
- Nevis lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Mirror
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nevis
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Mirror ...
Looking for more information about Mirror? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Mirror, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Mirror.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mirror. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Mirror). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Mirror or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Mirror) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mirror. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Mirror
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mirror. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4649, Longitude: -113.1117
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|