When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Monarch, there are nearby communities that are likely to provide the information that you're looking for. If you want to learn more about those communities, the following list should be of help.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Monarch - within 34 miles [54.7 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 9 communities listed:
- Claresholm (26 miles [41.8 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Claresholm
- Claresholm lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Monarch
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Claresholm came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claresholm
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Claresholm<3>
- Coaldale (22 miles [35.4 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coaldale
- Coaldale lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the east of Monarch
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coaldale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coaldale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Coaldale<3>
- Fort MacLeod (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- Granum (18 miles [29 km] to the west)
- Lethbridge (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southeast)
- Magrath (28 miles [45.1 km] to the southeast)
- Nobleford (6 miles [9.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nobleford
- Nobleford lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Monarch
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nobleford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nobleford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Nobleford<3>
- Raymond (30 miles [48.3 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Raymond
- Raymond lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Monarch
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Raymond came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Raymond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Raymond<3>
- Stavely (34 miles [54.7 km] to the northwest)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Monarch. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Monarch) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Monarch. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MonarchOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Monarch. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8000, Longitude: -113.1167 |
|<2>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|