Around Kaydee ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Hinton. It is located about 22 miles [35 km] to the north of Kaydee.
The next largest community is Jasper.
It is located about 30 miles [ km] to the southwest of Kaydee
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadomin
- Cadomin lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadomin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coalspur
- Coalspur lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the east of Kaydee
- Coalspur has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coalspur
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Luscar
- Luscar lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luscar
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mercoal
- Mercoal lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the east of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercoal
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pocahontas
- Pocahontas lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the west of Kaydee
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pocahontas came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pocahontas
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the northeast of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
- Swan Landing
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Swan Landing
- Swan Landing lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the northwest of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Swan Landing
Curious and Interesting Names Near Kaydee ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Kaydee.
Airports Near Kaydee ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Kaydee and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Kaydee.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kaydee. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Kaydee were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kaydee) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kaydee. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0833, Longitude: -117.4500 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kaydee), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|