Welcome to Swan Landing ...
Time Zone: Swan Landing lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Swan Landing: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Swan Landing: T0E<2>
Communities near Swan Landing ...
We have created a list of 6 communities that are near Swan Landing.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pocahontas came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pocahontas
- Pocahontas lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the south of Swan Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pocahontas
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Luscar
- Luscar lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<3> to the southeast of Swan Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luscar
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadomin
- Cadomin lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<3> to the southeast of Swan Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadomin
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Jasper came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jasper
- Jasper lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<3> to the south of Swan Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jasper
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Jasper<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<3> to the east of Swan Landing
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Swan Landing ...
Looking for more information about Swan Landing? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Swan Landing, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Swan Landing.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Swan Landing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Swan Landing, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Swan Landing). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Swan Landing or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Swan Landing) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Swan Landing. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Swan Landing
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Swan Landing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.3187, Longitude: -117.8642
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|