Welcome to Cadomin ...
Time Zone: Cadomin lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel west from Cadomin, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
Area codes for Cadomin: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Cadomin: T0E<2>
Communities near Cadomin ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Cadomin.
- Robb (19 miles [30.6 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the northeast of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
- Luscar (4 miles [6.4 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Luscar
- Luscar lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luscar
- Mountain Park (7 miles [11.3 km] to the south) - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mountain Park
- Mountain Park was located 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the south of Cadomin
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Mountain Park. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Mercoal (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mercoal
- Mercoal lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercoal
- Coalspur (16 miles [25.7 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coalspur
- Coalspur lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Cadomin
- Coalspur has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coalspur
- Hinton (27 miles [43.5 km] to the northwest)
- Pocahontas (27 miles [43.5 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pocahontas
- Pocahontas lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Cadomin
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pocahontas came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pocahontas
- Brule (29 miles [46.7 km] to the northwest)
- Swan Landing (29 miles [46.7 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Swan Landing
- Swan Landing lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Cadomin
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Swan Landing
- Jasper (33 miles [53.1 km] to the west)
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Cadomin ...
Looking for more information about Cadomin? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Cadomin, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Cadomin.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Cadomin
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cadomin. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Cadomin). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Cadomin or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cadomin) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cadomin. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CadominOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cadomin. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0309, Longitude: -117.3251 |
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|