Welcome to Kaydee ...
Kaydee is 5,490 feet [1,673 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Kaydee is about 1 mile [or ~1¾ km] above sea level.
Time Zone: Kaydee lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel west from Kaydee, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
Telephone area codes for Kaydee: (780) and (587)<2>
Communities near Kaydee ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Kaydee.
- Cadomin (6 miles [9.7 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadomin
- Cadomin lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southeast of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadomin
- Mountain Park (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southeast) - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mountain Park
- Mountain Park was located 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southeast of Kaydee
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Mountain Park. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Mercoal (15 miles [24.1 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mercoal
- Mercoal lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the east of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercoal
- Coalspur (19 miles [30.6 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coalspur
- Coalspur lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the east of Kaydee
- Coalspur has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coalspur
- Pocahontas (20 miles [32.2 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pocahontas
- Pocahontas lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the west of Kaydee
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pocahontas came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pocahontas
- Robb (21 miles [33.8 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the northeast of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
- Hinton (22 miles [35.4 km] to the north)
- Brule (23 miles [37 km] to the northwest)
- Swan Landing (23 miles [37 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Swan Landing
- Swan Landing lies 23 miles [37 km]<3> to the northwest of Kaydee
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Swan Landing
- Jasper (30 miles [48.3 km] to the southwest)
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Kaydee ...
Looking for more information about Kaydee? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Kaydee, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Kaydee.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kaydee. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Kaydee - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kaydee) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kaydee. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0833, Longitude: -117.4500 |
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|