Around Ferlow Junction ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Leduc. It is located about 35 miles [56 km] to the northwest of Ferlow Junction.
The next largest community is Camrose.
It lies just northeast of Ferlow Junction
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Ferlow Junction.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Armena
- Armena lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the north of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Armena
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawlf
- Bawlf lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the east of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bawlf
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Ferlow Junction
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the south of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the west of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Lakes
- Hay Lakes lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Lakes
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the south of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- New Norway
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the east of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
- Round Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Ferlow Junction
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
Curious and Interesting Names Near Ferlow Junction ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ferlow Junction.
Airports Near Ferlow Junction ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Ferlow Junction and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Ferlow Junction.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ferlow Junction. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Ferlow Junction were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ferlow Junction) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ferlow Junction. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Ferlow JunctionOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ferlow Junction. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9523, Longitude: -112.8825 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Ferlow Junction), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|