Around Ferintosh ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Camrose. It is located about 18 miles [28 km] to the north of Ferintosh.
The next largest community is Wetaskiwin.
It is located about 22 miles [ km] to the northwest of Ferintosh
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Ferintosh.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the south of Ferintosh
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<4>
- Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bittern Lake
- Bittern Lake lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the north of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bittern Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duhamel
- Duhamel lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the north of Ferintosh
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duhamel came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duhamel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edberg
- Edberg lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the east of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edberg
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ferlow Junction
- Ferlow Junction lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the north of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ferlow Junction
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gwynne
- Gwynne lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwynne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hobbema
- Hobbema lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the west of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hobbema
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelsey
- Kelsey lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the east of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelsey
- Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meeting Creek
- Meeting Creek lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meeting Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mirror
- Mirror lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the south of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mirror
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Navarre
- Navarre lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the northwest of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Navarre
- New Norway
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ohaton
- Ohaton lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Ferintosh
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ohaton
Curious and Interesting Names Near Ferintosh ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ferintosh.
Airports Near Ferintosh ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Ferintosh and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Ferintosh.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ferintosh ...
Looking for more information about Ferintosh? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Ferintosh. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Ferintosh, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Ferintosh.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ferintosh. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Ferintosh were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ferintosh) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ferintosh. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from FerintoshOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ferintosh. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.7647, Longitude: -112.9692 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Ferintosh), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|