Welcome to Delia ...
Time Zone: Delia lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Delia: (403) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Delia: T0J<2>
Websites for Delia ...
Official Website: www.delia.ca/
Communities Also Named Delia ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 5 communities that are also named Delia - they are located in Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Delia.
Communities near Delia ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Delia.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hanna came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hanna
- Hanna lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the east of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hanna
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hanna<4>
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Morrin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Morrin
- Morrin lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrin
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Munson came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Munson
- Munson lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Munson
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Craigmyle
- Craigmyle lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Craigmyle
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Michichi came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Michichi
- Michichi lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southwest of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Michichi
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Watts
- Watts lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the east of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Watts
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Lawsonburg. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lawsonburg
- Lawsonburg lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southeast of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lawsonburg
- Rosedale Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rosedale Station came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosedale Station
- Rosedale Station lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of Delia
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosedale Station
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Delia ...
Looking for more information about Delia? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Delia, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Delia.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Delia: www.delia.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Delia). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Delia or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Delia) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Delia. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Delia
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Delia. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.6321, Longitude: -112.3740
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|