Welcome to Rosedale ...
Rosedale is 2,260 feet [689 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Rosedale is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Rosedale lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Rosedale: (403) and (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Rosedale: T0J<3>
Communities Also Named Rosedale ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 71 communities that are also named Rosedale - they are located in Alabama (2), Arkansas (3), British Columbia, California, Colorado (2), Florida (3), Georgia, Illinois (2), Indiana, Kansas (2), Kentucky (3), Louisiana (2), Manitoba, Maryland (2), Michigan, Mississippi (2), Missouri, Nebraska (2), New Brunswick, New Jersey (3), New Mexico, New York (2), Newfoundland and Labrador, North Carolina, Nova Scotia, Ohio (2), Oklahoma (2), Ontario (5), Oregon, Pennsylvania (5), South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (2), Utah, Virginia (3), Washington, West Virginia (3) and Wisconsin (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Rosedale.
Communities near Rosedale ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Rosedale.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Morrin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Morrin
- Morrin lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the north of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrin
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Munson came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Munson
- Munson lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Munson
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- East Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Coulee
- East Coulee lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Coulee
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rosebud came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosebud
- Rosebud lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosebud
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Rosebud<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Redland
- Redland lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southwest of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Redland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hesketh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hesketh
- Hesketh lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the west of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hesketh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nacmine
- Nacmine lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nacmine
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Michichi came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Michichi
- Michichi lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the north of Rosedale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Michichi
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Rosedale ...
Looking for more information about Rosedale? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Rosedale, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Rosedale.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Rosedale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Rosedale - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Rosedale). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Rosedale or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Rosedale) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Rosedale. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Rosedale
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Rosedale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.4181, Longitude: -112.6311
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|