Welcome to Michichi ...
Michichi is 2,750 feet [838 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Michichi is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Michichi lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Michichi: (403) and (587)<2>
Communities near Michichi ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Michichi.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Morrin
- Morrin lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Michichi
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Morrin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Munson
- Munson lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the west of Michichi
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Munson came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Munson
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- East Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Coulee
- East Coulee lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the south of Michichi
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aerial
- Aerial lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Michichi
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Aerial. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aerial
- Rosedale Station
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosedale Station
- Rosedale Station lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the south of Michichi
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rosedale Station came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosedale Station
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Craigmyle
- Craigmyle lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Michichi
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Craigmyle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nacmine
- Nacmine lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Michichi
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nacmine
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Michichi ...
Looking for more information about Michichi? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Michichi, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Michichi.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Michichi. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Michichi - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Michichi) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Michichi. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Michichi
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Michichi. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.5833, Longitude: -112.5333
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|