Welcome to Rosedale Station ...
Although we found mention of Rosedale Station during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Rosedale Station was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Rosedale Station to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Rosedale Station, please Contact Us.
A typical abbreviation for Rosedale Station: Rosedale Sta. (in Canada, 'Stn.' is the more common abbreviation.)
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Rosedale Station might be (or was) located is in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
We believe that Rosedale Station would be found within the (403) and (587)<2> area codes.
The Canadian Postal Code for Rosedale Station: T0J<3>
Communities Also Named Rosedale Station ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Rosedale Station - it's located in Indiana.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Rosedale Station.
Communities near Rosedale Station ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Rosedale Station.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Morrin
- Morrin lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the north of Rosedale Station.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Morrin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Munson
- Munson lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Rosedale Station.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Munson came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Munson
- East Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Coulee
- East Coulee lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Rosedale Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosebud
- Rosebud lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Rosedale Station.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rosebud came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosebud
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Rosebud<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Redland
- Redland lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southwest of Rosedale Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Redland
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hesketh
- Hesketh lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the west of Rosedale Station.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hesketh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hesketh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nacmine
- Nacmine lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Rosedale Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nacmine
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Michichi
- Michichi lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the north of Rosedale Station.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Michichi came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Michichi
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Rosedale Station ...
Looking for more information about Rosedale Station? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Rosedale Station, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Rosedale Station.
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Rosedale Station and then turned west". While Rosedale Station could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Rosedale Station as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Rosedale Station could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Rosedale Station, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Rosedale Station). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Rosedale Station or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Rosedale Station) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Rosedale Station. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Rosedale StationOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Rosedale Station. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.4194, Longitude: -112.6245 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|