When we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
While we are unaware of a TripAdvisor Tourism page that is specific to Clive, there are nearby communities that are likely to provide the information that you're looking for. If you want to learn more about those communities, the following list should be of help.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Clive - within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 22 communities listed:
- Alix (12 miles [19.3 km] to the southeast)
- Bashaw (21 miles [33.8 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bashaw
- Bashaw lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the east of Clive
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bashaw came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bashaw<2>
- Benalto (36 miles [57.9 km] to the west)
- Bentley (25 miles [40.2 km] to the west)
- Blackfalds (16 miles [25.7 km] to the southwest)
- Donalda (37 miles [59.5 km] to the east)
- Erskine (26 miles [41.8 km] to the southeast)
- Ferintosh (27 miles [43.5 km] to the northeast)
- Gull Lake (20 miles [32.2 km] to the west)
- Innisfail (37 miles [59.5 km] to the southwest)
- Lacombe (11 miles [17.7 km] to the west)
- Ma-me-o Beach (40 miles [64.4 km] to the northwest)
- Markerville (38 miles [61.2 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Markerville
- Markerville lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Clive
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Markerville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Markerville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Markerville<2>
- New Norway (33 miles [53.1 km] to the northeast)
- Pine Lake (25 miles [40.2 km] to the south)
- Ponoka (14 miles [22.5 km] to the northwest)
- Red Deer (21 miles [33.8 km] to the southwest)
- Rimbey (34 miles [54.7 km] to the west)
- Stettler (33 miles [53.1 km] to the east)
- Sylvan Lake (29 miles [46.7 km] to the southwest)
- Westerose (40 miles [64.4 km] to the northwest)
- Wetaskiwin (33 miles [53.1 km] to the north)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Clive. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Clive) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Clive. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CliveOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Clive. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4833, Longitude: -113.4500 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|