Around Arborfield ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Nipawin. It is located about 22 miles [35 km] to the northwest of Arborfield.
The next largest community is Tisdale.
It is located about 23 miles [ km] to the southwest of Arborfield
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Arborfield.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aylsham
- Aylsham lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aylsham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bjorkdale
- Bjorkdale lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the south of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bjorkdale
- Blue Jay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blue Jay
- Blue Jay lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the north of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blue Jay
- Carrot River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Codette
- Codette lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Codette
- Crooked River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crooked River
- Crooked River lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the south of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crooked River
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eldersley
- Eldersley lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the south of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eldersley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Inkster
- Inkster lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inkster
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leacross
- Leacross lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the west of Arborfield
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Leacross. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leacross
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mistatim
- Mistatim lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mistatim
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pontrilas
- Pontrilas lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the northwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pontrilas
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ridgedale
- Ridgedale lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the west of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ridgedale
- Zenon Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Zenon Park
- Zenon Park lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Arborfield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zenon Park
Curious and Interesting Names Near Arborfield ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Arborfield.
Airports Near Arborfield ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Arborfield and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Arborfield.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Arborfield ...
Looking for more information about Arborfield? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Arborfield. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Arborfield, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Arborfield.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Saskatchewan:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Arborfield. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Arborfield were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Arborfield) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Arborfield. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ArborfieldOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Arborfield. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.1062, Longitude: -103.6606 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Arborfield), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|